One of my first experiences with making extra money on the side was getting paid to take surveys online.
Though I was skeptical at first, it ended up being a pretty great system! All I had to do was login to a site, spend five or so minutes answering a few questions, and Boom! – I would get paid real cash!
After enough of these surveys I’d get an actual, physical check in the mail for $100 or more. That’s not too bad for spending a few minutes per week checking a few boxes on my computer screen!
If you’re a stay-at-home parent or just looking to turn your free-time into a few bucks, taking legitimate surveys for money is a great way to convert your effort into actual, real money. It’s easy to do, risk-free, and can be completed all from the comfort of your home and pajamas.
Companies and marketing firms need the opinions of regular folks like you and I to take these surveys and tell them what we think of their products or marketing campaigns. Back in the day they would waste thousands of dollars finding and recruiting target groups of people to do this for them. But now thanks to the Internet they can simply pay ambitious go-getters like us to give for the opinions they need.
How to Find the Top Paid Surveys:
The only problem with filling out surveys for money is that one site alone usually won’t cut it. You need lots of them!
That was exactly the problem I used to have with the one site I used. I would fill out a survey online and then wait a day or two for the website to get a new one for me to do. Though I was thankful to be earning money, it was somewhat limiting only having one new one to do each day.
That’s why you need a good resource like Get Cash for Surveys. This website is basically a giant, always-updating list of links to all the best surveys for money (sorted by country).
No longer do you have to find all these survey sites yourself. They’re all here under one roof!
In addition to being a huge database of the top legitimate paid surveys, Get Cash for Surveys also offers lots of other cool things like:
- Access to complimentary eBooks
- Videos with advice for more ways to make money online
- Offers for other online programs
Fair warning: You do have to pay a one-time fee of $27 USD to gain access to this site (it actually asks you for $37 when you first go to the order page, but then if you click away, they immediately discount the price to $27). However not to worry. After enough time completing a few surveys, you should be able to easily make your initial investment back.
How to Get the Most of Taking Surveys for Money:
Unfortunately not all paid survey sites pay you an equal amount of reward. To get the most out of your time, you’ll want to make sure you don’t end up wasting too much time on ones that take too long or pay too little when you could be doing better.
The following strategies are a few of the great ways I use to get the most out of taking surveys for money:
- Make sure you’ll be paid in cash. Or points that convert to cash. Sometimes certain sites will only pay in gift cards or prizes. Remember that nothing spends like good-ole hard cash. With cash you can use the money on your necessities like bills or groceries. Participate in sites that pay out cash. Avoid any survey site that promises ridiculous prizes like iPads or Xbox systems. They are not legit.
- Understand what you’ll be paid. Pretty much all paid survey sites are good about telling you up-front how much money you’ll make if you complete the survey. But then some of them have these complex point systems in place. If you want to participate in a survey site that works on a points system, simply make sure you understand how it works and how much money you’ll get in return for your points. If it’s too complex, then skip it – it’s not for you.
- Surveys should be brief. No more than 5 minutes tops per most surveys. If they’re any longer than that, then there better be a very large and clear amount of earnings to be awarded at the end. Otherwise move on.
- Don’t take too long completing the surveys. Your success with making money from online surveys depends entirely on your own skills at knocking them out one after the other. That means developing a habit of speed reading the questions, using your intuition to fill in the opinions, and not dwelling too long on any one question or section. Remember that time is money!
Images courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net