This post brought to you by Tracy Vicory-Rosenquest, Rover.com community member. Rover is the nation’s largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers.
In your search for easy and fun ways to earn extra money, go ahead and add dog walking to your list. Whether you own a dog or have experience taking care of a friend’s dog, anyone who adores furry friends can get started. Rover.com makes it simple with a platform to begin making money quickly as a dog walker. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Check out the benefits!
Why become a dog walker with Rover.com?
- It’s flexible. You can create your own schedule based on your availability. Pet owners will know upfront when you are available for dog care. Maybe you only have time on the weekends, or you may have availability every day–enjoy making your own work hours!
- It’s fun. You can spoil yourself with puppy love! Plus, your office is outside. Get paid to play fetch in the park or take your new dog clients for hiking adventures.
- It’s easy. com offers access to hundreds of pet owners in your area. In addition, education opportunities and resources are available to promote your new dog walking business. Tech-savvy tools, like the Rover app for Android or iPhone, also make communication with pet owners effortless.
- It’s worry-free. You have 24/7 support if any problems arise during your doggie care time, including vet services and insurance coverage.
- It’s yours to create. You set your own rates and choose what kind of dog care you want to provide. Make this business as simple or robust as you desire. Beyond dog walking, you can earn extra cash by house sitting and caring for dogs while pet owners travel, or boarding dogs in your own home overnight. You can also expand your business to provide doggie day care.
How do you get started as a dog walker?
- Get online now to sign up as a dog walker with Rover.com.
- Create a profile. Post pictures of yourself, your pets, and even your favorite places to bring your pup. Share your skills, experience, and other fun facts about why you love the company of a canine.
- Complete a background check. com reviews every profile. This gives pet owners instant assurance that you are ready for the job!
- Open for business! Once you’re accepted, you can begin accepting requests from pet owners right away. Don’t forget to have pet owners write you reviews for your online profile to showcase your dog care talents.
You won’t regret the satisfaction of working with dogs as clients and making pet owners happy. Join us!